Thank you for visiting our website! The Columbus Botanical Garden resides on 23 acres in north Columbus, GA. We are a young, yet growing Garden and are excited about the progress we are making thanks to your partnership.
Following are a few of our recent accomplishments:
- Completion of a new 10 Year Master Plan
- Camellia Garden expansion and enhancements including a beautiful fountain, asphalt trails, and companion plantings
- Increased programming for children’s education
- Installation of new Event Lawn and Garden
- Completion of a new Entry Arbor/Welcome Center
In 2017 we have plans to add a Vegetable Garden and Rose Garden.
As you can see, these are exciting days at CBG!
Whether you are local or are looking to visit our great city, we hope you will make our Garden a ‘must see’ on your list of attractions.
I look forward to seeing you soon in the Garden!