A PLACE TO LEARN AND GROW
Join us at the Columbus Botanical Garden where you can discover knowledge of the natural world, cultivate your gardening & horticulture skills, kindle your creativity or just have fun! The Garden offers year round programs and hands-on workshops in gardening, botanical arts, wellness, garden-to-table cooking and much more.
Lunch and Learn
Every 3rd Wednesday of the month, we have a speaker come to the garden. Their lecture lasts about 45 minutes with a Q&A after.
June 21st - Choosing the Right Rose for Your Landscape with Master Rosarian Cynthia Dale from the American Rose Society
July 19th - Mushrooms with Sam Landes from The Mushroom Club of Georgia
August 16th - Native Bees with Sarah Tash
September 20th - Dahlias with Frank McComb from the Dahlia Society of Georgia
Adams Farmhouse, 12:00-1:00pm
Bring your lunch or order from The Food Mill through our website to enjoy during the presentation.
Summer Saturday Series
Hands-on workshops that cover an array of horticultural topics!
June 10th - Floral Arranging with Joan Redmond and Evelyn Stalh
June 24th - An Introduction to Growing Tropical Plants at Home with Fuzzy Petioles
July 8th - An Introduction to Medicinal Flowers with Veronica Johnson
July 22nd - Create Your Own Cement Planter with Executive Director Adriana Quinones
- Membership OfferSat, Jun 10ColumbusJoin us to learn tricks and techniques to create a beautiful and environmentally friendly small summer arrangement.
- Membership OfferWed, Jun 21ColumbusMaster Rosarian Cynthia Dale from the American Rose Society will be on hand to discuss 'Choosing the Right Rose for Your Landscape'.
- Membership OfferThu, Jun 22ColumbusLive music and tomato tasting using fresh tomatoes grown right here in our vegetable garden, Bloody Marys provided by Sister's Sauce, food trucks, and it's all for a good cause!
- Membership OfferSat, Jun 24ColumbusLearn some quick and easy tips and tricks to taking care of your indoor tropical plants with Justin and Sam from Fuzzy Petioles!
- Membership OfferSat, Jul 08ColumbusJoin us and learn the health benefits of a variety of flowers that may be growing in your backyard! We will discuss the health benefits of these flowers as well as how to identify, preserve and use them.
- Membership OfferSat, Jul 22ColumbusJoin us at the garden to create your own unique and beautiful cement planter!